If you are interested in shopping on our online market, Click Here
Order now through our Online Marketplace and we will bring you fresh, healthy, locally grown, produced and processed food at our Depots, our summer schedule for depots for the Local Food Basket and other products will be weekly as follows:
- Smiths Falls; Thursday 9-5:45pm, Friday, 9-5pm at Two Rivers Food Hub, 361 Queen St., Unit 5000
- Perth; Wednesdays- 5-6pm, 1 Sherbrooke St E at the YAK
- Carleton Place; Thursdays, 5-6pm 7 Beckwith St, at Market Square
- Merrickville; Fridays, 5-6pm, 118 Brock Street West at Healthily Ever After
- Kemptville; Fridays, 5-6pm, 2676 County Rd. 43 at Nature’s Way
The order window is open for our next depots in Kanata and Ottawa South; The depot is on Saturday, August 26, Orders must be placed for these depots any time between now and Monday, August 21 at noon.
- Ottawa South; Saturday, 11am-12pm August 26, Greenboro Park and Ride Lot, 2114-, 2118 Bank St, Ottawa
- Kanata; Saturday, August 26, 1-2pm, City of Ottawa bldg., Employee Lot,1655 Maple Grove, Kanata
Ottawa and Kanata depots will continue for all Two Rivers products on a regular basis on the last Saturday of every month – we will announce them here and by email only when the window is open in advance of the next delivery. Sign up for these announcements by sending an email with your contact information to email@example.com. We regret to say that orders placed for Ottawa/Kanata household customers outside of these formally announced windows may not be fulfilled, and that subscriptions for full season Local Food Basket will not be available for our Ottawa/Kanata customers at this time- we apologize for any inconvenience.
PRODUCERS! Are you a local farmer looking for an opportunity to reach out to our community? Register as a Producer and let us know what you are interested in selling through the Two Rivers Food Hub.
WHOLESALE BUYERS: Register as a Customer and select “restaurant or retail” store when prompted for wholesale pricing and for direct weekly delivery in Lanark, Leeds-Grenville and the City of Ottawa
Cultivating connections for local foods.
Two Rivers Food Hub is the only full-service, year-round 100% local foods distributor serving the heart of Eastern Ontario. We offer the freshest, highest quality foods directly sourced from our growing network of local producers and processors. Two Rivers Food Hub is a not-for-profit social enterprise with a primary mandate to support small and medium sized farmers in and near the Counties of Lanark and Leeds Grenville.
Two Rivers Food Hub offers local farmer and processor supports to help increase the production and availability of locally grown food. These include:
- Commercial Kitchen Rentals: our kitchens are Health Unit certified and can accommodate processors big and small, including caterers, bakers, farmers looking to preserve the harvest and more— access to a shared commercial dish-room, small-wares, linens, both and small and large appliances and sanitation tools and supplies are all available
- By offering Wholesale Aggregation and Distribution service to expand markets for our producers as well as to recruit and provide service to more restaurant, grocery and institutional local foods buyers.
- By offering a weekly Local Food Basket in the summer and a monthly basket in the winter. The basket subscription is an easy way to access a variety of local foods while supporting both experienced and emerging farmers .
- By offering access to Processing and Storage equipment, such as a portable vegetable brush line and large scale agricultural coolers and freezers to rent to local farmers who may not have the means to build or buy these things for themselves.
- Value Chain Coordination: Two Rivers connects more than just buyers and sellers—we also actively connect our communities to information and support through our workshops, summits and numerous contacts in local foods value chain.
Support our farm community by purchasing your local foods through the Two Rivers Food Hub Online Marketplace
Wholesale Buyers – restaurants, retail stores, volume purchasers
We offer you weekly access to hundreds of 100% local products, available year round
- locally grown vegetables and fruits
- beef, chicken and pork, sourced locally and processed in provincially licensed abattoirs
- dairy including cheese, organic milk, cream & yogurt
- unique seasonal products and foraged foods
- boutique selection of local charcuterie, artisan cheese and fish
- ever-changing blends of salad greens, 12 months of the year
- artisan, heirloom grains
- options for grass-fed, organic, variety and heritage meats (rabbit, lamb, goat, offal)
- reliable and frequent delivery service
- one-stop online ordering
- point-to-point delivery options
Anyone can access our full range of products throughout the year! We offer you:
- Summer and Winter Local Food Baskets
- Box Meat Deals
- Personalized online shopping 24 hours a day